Monday, January 2, 2012

A little Autism Holiday!

Really can't explain how excited I am to be attending this conference later this month!
http://www.childrensautism.ca/web/conference.html

#1 - Two days away from kids, housework, etc...a little holiday for me!
#2 - Get to visit with my cousin, his wife and their two boys. I do not get to see them often enough!
#3 - Maybe a glass of wine or two with some other awesome Autism Mommies!
#4 - Absorbing new and valuable info for our Autism journey with Gavin!
#5 - Last but certainly not least...EUSTACIA CUTLER - author, advocate, and TEMPLE GRANDIN's mother! What an incredible opportunity! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great! Two days away will feel like a wonderful vacation - enjoy.

    I can't wait to hear all about your experience. I've never been to a conference or heard Temple Grandin or her mother speak. Not sure if you've read Eustacia Cutler's memoir "A Thorn in my Pocket" - it's really good.

    ReplyDelete