Friday, January 13, 2012

Angry? Disgusted? - Does not BEGIN to describe it...


I can't quite come up with the proper emotion to describe what I feel after reading this story: Brick Walls

I read A LOT of blogs by Special Needs parents. It's a unique club, regardless of each child's diagnosis, we all have each other's back. Because we all face SO MANY battles trying to give our children the best possible life. And that is why I am sharing this story. Because we FIGHT for each other.

And I certainly hope it is not just our little group that finds this story absolutely appalling. Please take a few minutes of your time to read, and try to put yourself in this family's shoes. And if you feel that the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) does NOT have the right to value one life more another, please sign the petition found here: Change.org

No comments:

Post a Comment